Well, what a great way to brighten someone's day than to tell them that you like what they do....
that is just what happened to me this evening...
Thanks to Elizabeth at Habitually Crafty.
Here is my award....my first award...
I feel so loved....I am still smiling!!!!!!
To accept this award I must do 3 things...
1. Thank the person who gave it to me
Elizabeth thank you so much for this award. It really brightened my day... I've been potty training and having so real set back with the Princess as of late...
Everyone has to go over to her blog, Habitually Crafty. It's cute and full of ideas you'll love.
2. Share 7 things about myself
(which is a hard one for me to even think of one)
...but here they are
- I am a Registered Massage Therapist, and have been on hiatus for 2 years to have kids but now back in the field very part-time.
- I really miss my Hometown...I grew up trying to get out but not would give everything to be back there raising my kiddies with my hubby and parents living nearby. Funny how things come full circle and you realize how important family is when you get wiser with age.
- I am afraid of snakes...no I mean I am really afraid that it puts me into a hyperventilating state.
- I have a secret obsession with Ghost Hunters. I can't miss an episode, PVR it now. I have a need to explain some of the things that have made me feel funny sometimes in the house and when I was younger... in other words...yep I'm going to say it...I believe in ghosts (phew, that's a load off my mind)...
- I love being a SAHM, because I am realizing that everyday is a learning experience on all levels, both mine and the kiddies'. I am seriously thinking about homeschooling them.
- My hubby still claims that the first "date" we went on he got so sick before he left because he was "lovesick" and didn't want to lose me. We dated for 8 years before he asked me to marry him...does that seem like "lovesickness" to you???? :)
- My fondest memory as a child is one where I pulled up my Bampie's tomato plants he had just planted thinking they were flowers or was it out of anger (gotta ask my Gram). My Bampie was one who had a tendency to always tease me as a child.
3. Share this award...passing it on to:
These are great blogs that I visit frequently and aspire to be as creative as them as well as all the other blogs I
follow stock. Please stop by their blogs and take a look around if you haven't already!